Virus or Trojan attacks disable task manager, registry editor, run dialog box or send to context menu. Any user who has been running computer regularly can give list of such windows registry errors. There are over 32 such problems/errors that we come across again and again.
XP Quick Fix is a portable, small and fast utility which solves these problems (including command line utility) thus a must have on your computer!
Using XP Quick Fix is very simple to use, just run it, and click on the button with the relevant fix. Clicking a fix button is safe and will not harm even a proper configured computer!
Following are common fixes present in XP Quick Fix tool:
- Enable Task Manager
- Enable Registry Editor
- Stop “My Documents” open at startup
- Enable Folder Options
- Restore missing Run dialog box
- Enable Command Prompt
- Restore “My Computer” properties
- Restore Device Manager
- Fix delay in opening Explorer
- Restore grayed Explorer and Taskbar toolbars
- Restore “My Documents” properties
- Remove OEM splash and wallpaper
- Restore My Network Places to Desktop
- Enable Recovery Console
- Restore grayed file associations
- Fix right-click error
- Fix slow network file/shared/remote
- Restore Network icon to system tray
- Fix slow hotkeys
- Fix CD/DVD drive is missing or not recognized
- Fix CD auto play
- Restore “Send To” context menu item
- Restore the native ZIP file integration
- Fix error 1606 couldn’t access network location
- Error when trying to access Add or Remove Program and Features program
Note: This program works great on Windows XP but some of the fixes may work on Windows 7 and Vista.
We recommend this portable utility, try it.